Tuesday 30 December 2008

I've not posted for a while

so a quick update seems in order. I've not been well! It all started around about the 18th with me coughing my lungs up. So I missed out on the pantomime that Chaddy Court had arranged for the volunteers and then I missed out on the graduation ceremony of all my students, which really pissed me off because I really wanted to go to that. Then I got the runny nose and shivers and when that went my chest started again! Every time I cough it feels like I'm going to expire! Oh well, I'm so bad I've been nagged into making an appointment at the Doc's, so I'll let you know more when I get back at about six.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Oldham, United Kingdom
Had cancer, beat that. Collapsed lung every other month. Osteoporosis, got that. Just waiting for a heart attack and I'll have the full set then. Sick sense of humour.