Friday 5 December 2008

Stuff I've been Doing

I've found a couple of new toys that I'm playing with, er, I mean researching, for my embeterment (is that a real word?)of t'internet. One of them is www.qik.com which you can see an example of below. That basically streams images from your mobile phone video camera directly onto the net, but because I'm a tight wad I only use it when I'm in range of a wi-fi hotspot and as I don't get out much, most of the streams are the view out of my window! The other thing that I've just got around to trying out is www.twitter.com which is a kind of micro blogging site that you use on your mobile. Looking at it, I've just spammed everyone in my googlemail address book. Oopps! Sorry!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Oldham, United Kingdom
Had cancer, beat that. Collapsed lung every other month. Osteoporosis, got that. Just waiting for a heart attack and I'll have the full set then. Sick sense of humour.