Saturday 17 January 2009

Depressed (part 2)

So I am officially depressed again and after the shit I've had to put up with recently I'm not surprised. I kind of know how depression works, what with it being a chemical imbalance but how the hell does it make you so immobile? I just want to shut the door and leave the world outside. I feel under such pressure to get job and pay some bills and to get out of the financial mess that, well, everyone is in, but there are no jobs out there. Still, it could be worse, I could be living in Gaza, now that would be shit!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Oldham, United Kingdom
Had cancer, beat that. Collapsed lung every other month. Osteoporosis, got that. Just waiting for a heart attack and I'll have the full set then. Sick sense of humour.