Wednesday 13 May 2009

Bloody MP's

So, all the mp's are writing out cheques to pay back what they've claimed for. Phil Hope is paying back nearly £42000 claimed over five years. That works out at £8500 a year. I earnt about £17000 pa so he got half of my wages in expenses on top of his wages. Now he's paying it back. I wish I had £420 lying around in a bank account, if I had £42000 that I could just call up at a moments notice I wouldn't be in the shit that I'm in now! Do these people just have wads of money stacked up in their second homes? It looks like it to me!

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Oldham, United Kingdom
Had cancer, beat that. Collapsed lung every other month. Osteoporosis, got that. Just waiting for a heart attack and I'll have the full set then. Sick sense of humour.